Hearts & Lashes Pageviews

Monday, July 8, 2013

Day of Rest

Well, I sit here, and have had a day of "rest" with my daughter.  I'm realizing that the days that I take for rest are not necessarily rest.... 
Today... it has been indeed rest. 
As she came in this morning and said "sick" and ran to the bathroom... we waited.  We waited for her to get sick.  We rested... we watched a couple of movies.
We "chilled"....
I walked down to the pulperia to get some beans and eggs to be able to eat.... and some crackers and sprite to feed to her.... 
As the day has progressed... she's feeling better.  She's got energy.  She is not pale anymore.  I'm grateful.  But I'm trying not to get to excited about her being well just in case.  
We've had a lot of random sicknesses going around, and I just want her to be fine.
I'm truly blessed in so many ways!
I'm excited about the things that are going on around here.
But, we only have a little over 30 days left in Honduras for 2013.
It's time to start thinking about life in the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment